Close

Page 50 of 232 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Mega-Super Moderator

Status

Hate the slumps too-seems like the days I really zone in to the IWGs,I win,but haven't had much free time (hmmm,hubby's home all day,how does that work...)
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    Hate the slumps too-seems like the days I really zone in to the IWGs,I win,but haven't had much free time (hmmm,hubby's home all day,how does that work...)
    Yeah, mine's home all day too while recovering from his surgery. He says that he'd enter them for me, but it would take me FOREVER to show him how. I enter them ALL almost every day. I don't mean to whine so much about it, it's just so hard to justify all the time I spend posting sweeps and entering them with nothing to show for it. Everyone here(my house) seems to have something to say about how much time I spend on the computer. As long as I'm winning something here and there it seems to shut them up a little....LOL!!!

OH well--I'm not giving up yet!! If this continues though, or becomes a habit, I'll have to seriously put some time limits on myself!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

Yeah, winning, especially fun things that benefit my partner definitely cuts down on the complaining about spending so much time on the laptop!

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by shsc82 View Post
    Yeah, winning, especially fun things that benefit my partner definitely cuts down on the complaining about spending so much time on the laptop!
    You got that right!!
    We give little when we give of our possessions. It is when we give of ourselves that we can truly touch another person??™s life. [Anonymous]

Novice

Status

My partner told me now I just need to win him a 3d tv, or he'd take a car! lol.

The Holy Master

Status

My partner told me now I just need to win him a 3d tv, or he'd take a car! lol.
    I'm sure he would...LOL!!

Mega-Super Moderator

Status

I like to relax to my sweeps after work-sounds weird,I guess,but it does relax me-& in the AM while I'm waking up,do my dailies.But for the last 2 mos I've been working so much & winter isn't my best season due to my med stuff (there's my whining Dawn-LOL) & hubby not working,my whole routine is outta whack.(Actually it's been screwy since we moved here) I do agree tho-you're not whining at all-when ya win,it's all good,but the slumps get really frustrating.You'll get it-you always do !
    "We make a living by what we get,but we make a life by what we give"-W Churchill

Novice

Status

When it gets stressful for me from lack of winning, i quit or cut back for awhile and sometimes switch it up (search for local radio and tv contests, do blogger giveaways, etc.) it's frustrating though. But yeah, it is pretty relaxing, I usually do it in the morning after dropping my son off and at night after my homework is finished..

The Holy Master

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jammom View Post
    I like to relax to my sweeps after work-sounds weird,I guess,but it does relax me-& in the AM while I'm waking up,do my dailies.But for the last 2 mos I've been working so much & winter isn't my best season due to my med stuff (there's my whining Dawn-LOL) & hubby not working,my whole routine is outta whack.(Actually it's been screwy since we moved here) I do agree tho-you're not whining at all-when ya win,it's all good,but the slumps get really frustrating.You'll get it-you always do !
    When it gets stressful for me from lack of winning, i quit or cut back for awhile and sometimes switch it up (search for local radio and tv contests, do blogger giveaways, etc.) it's frustrating though. But yeah, it is pretty relaxing, I usually do it in the morning after dropping my son off and at night after my homework is finished..
    Thanks for the advice and good luck to us all!

Apprentice

Status

Just won $50.00 visit gift card in the Emerald Underdog Bracket Game.